- Opportunity to work with the leading technical and engineering solutions provider in Malaysia.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth.
What you will do:
- Attractive allowances
- Professional training and development with certifications
- Provide technical application support & project consultancy mainly in Mastercam solution
- Provide pre-sales support (product presentation & demo) and after-sales services.
- Provide support in Mastercam Machining consultancy
- Provide support in Mastercam Machine Test cut
- Provide support in setup sheet and post-processor customization
- Provide training to education and industry
- Provide customer visits & scheduled technical updates according to the respective client database assigned
- Provide hands-on participation in seminars and workshops for the targeted new market.
Who we’re looking for:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing/ Mechatronic / CNC machining, or any related field
- Preferably multilingual (Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese)
- Preferably 1 year or more of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Mastercam would be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Penang, Malaysia.
Job Application Form
MELAKA, 26 August 2023 – Wee Lee Hooi (Julia), the Board of Director of a local Engineering company was honoured was awarded the Darjah Pangkuan Seri Melaka (DPSM) in conjunction with the 74th birthday of the Yang Di-Pertua Negeri of Melaka, Tun Seri Setia (Dr) Haji Mohd Ali bin Mohd Rustam.
Julia stands as a beacon of progress and the epitome of female leadership, with the dedication, drive, and desire to empower others, marking her ascent to the top in both business and societal arenas.
Upon receiving this esteemed honor, Julia states, “I am deeply humbled and honored to be awarded the prestigious “Datuk” title. This recognition not only signifies the fruit of our collective efforts in promoting technology adoption in the industry but also serves as an inspiration to continue working towards a better and more advanced future.”
Avid Educator and Philanthropist
Julia has tirelessly dedicated her life and career to the areas of education and empowerment, resulting in a series of collaborations and Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) with prestigious institutions such as Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM), and Fom Era Vocational Academy (Melaka), Asia Pacific University (APU), Penang Skills Development Centre (PSDC), and more. These partnerships aim to bridge the gap between industry and academia by introducing world class advanced Industry 4.0 enabling technologies.
Political and Societal Contributions
Remaining equally active in the political landscape, Julia is currently the Ketua Kewangan Wanita MCA National. She is also the Chairman of Malaysia Women Cyber Community, Chairman of Yayasan Wanita Malaysia, and Vice Chairman of the Malaysian Chinese Women Entrepreneurs Association (2018).
Business Acumen Par Excellence
Julia’s expertise lies in crafting strategic Business and Sales strategies with a proven track record of leading teams to achieve growth targets. An avid change advocate, Julia firmly maintains that change is the only constant. This progressive mindset has allowed her to spearhead the transformation of business models and venture into Industry 4.0 enablement successfully.
ABOUT IME GROUP OF COMPANIES
IME (Group of companies) is a local business established since 1980, that aspires to play a role in the growth of the local industry, by providing a platform for the industry and educational sector to collaborate, share, and close the knowledge and skill gap. Founded as a CNC service and repair centre, IME has now grown into the leading product design and manufacturing solution provider in Malaysia, with a vast clientele from local and multi-national corporations, government sectors and academia; IME has established strong presence locally and expanded business coverage to ASEAN.
IME is committed to delivering innovative solutions to the industry, offering a wide range of cutting-edge technologies such as CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, ERP, Additive Manufacturing, AGV, CMM, Cobots, Palletizing system, OEE, and other Industry 4.0 enabling technologies. With a focus on supporting the local industry, IME’s solutions are designed to optimize productivity, enhance efficiency, and drive sustainable growth by leveraging the latest advancements in technology.
IME has been an avid contributor in the development of Industry 4.0 via The Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM) Industry 4.0 Committee, and The Fourth Industrial Revolution Committee Member for National Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (NCCIM).
Discover the exciting advancements of What’s New in Mastercam 2024!
In this webinar, you will learn about its new features, which includes Process Hole Enhancements, Save and Load Toolpath Defaults, Hole-Making Graphical Plane Display, Dynamic Mill Maximise Engagement and Waterline Detect Stock Breakthrough.