- Opportunity to work with the leading technical and engineering solutions provider in Malaysia.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth
- Professional training and development with certifications
What you will do:
- Liaise with the sales/project team at all stages, from design planning to design review of all project requirements
- Identify areas of improvement, initiate and participate in small group activities for the implementation and ,maintenance
- Research new developments and innovations defined in the Company Development Plan.
- Develop and maintenance of drawing archive
- Identifies, quantifies, and implements tools, methods, processes and equipment, which improve the quality, reliability and productivity of the department.
- Investigate improvements in the design or engineering capability of existing products.
- Develop design concepts, pre-production models and Designing detailed components of mechanical/electro-mechanical/electro-hydraulic systems.
- Develops manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards and manage drawing changes.
- Perform design reviews/checking of drawings to ensure quality standards are met.
- Implement new design techniques to attain design improvements & cost reductions.
- Provide timely engineering feedback on projects enquiries.Produce 2D/3D drawings, sketches, calculations, instructions, bills of materials, etc. for proposal and planning to satisfy the requirements of the customer specifications..
- Triage incoming requests and put on work-to-list and define weekly/daily work-to-lists based on internal/external customer requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members to complete all required engineering tasks.
- Ensure good handover of drawings and details for implementation of projects.
- Keep constant contact with the customer’s technical representative and provide value added solutions to meet customer’s expectation.
- Confer with customers or relevant personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Take part in sharing sessions oriented on development of Technical knowledge and skills to help with on-going and long-term improvement of team members’ skills.
- Ensure technical solutions are aligned with site and group strategy
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or any related fields
- Excellent knowledge & experience of design software such as FARO, CMM, 3D Scanning, or similar
- Experience with 3D rendering, 3D animation, and generative design will be an added.
- Posses general knowledge of traditional manufacturing methods: machining, casting, forging, powder metallurgy and injection molding will be an added advantage.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline project and possess great skills in project management, supervision, technical and organization.
- Able to work in weekend to support on project if needed.