How will you gain from this career?
- Opportunity to work with the leading technical and engineering solutions provider in Malaysia.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth
What you will do:
- Creating business value by developing and maintaining customized add-in and macro for SolidWorks
- Creating web application for internal progress and as a value added service for client
- Involve in project and services related to programming and design automation
- Creating and maintaining software solutions for customer
- Developing solutions using ASP.NET, C# programming language and Svelte or similar web page front end frameworks.
- Participate in meeting for software development progress update
- Work closely with internal and external parties from the business
- Driving innovation and continuous technical improvement
Who we’re looking for:
- Hold an academic degree at bachelor level in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably candidates who have knowledge and experience using Solidworks.
- Have experience with design, development and deployment for web application and .Net C# program using Microsoft Studio.
- Good written and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willing to travel
- Added advantage if familiar with CAM software and have CNC machining experience.