Responsible to plan and manage sales activities to increase the sales growth and participate in sales issues in order to implement the marketing plan. Able to conduct the product sales promotion and develop good relation with potential customers based on budget provided.
Other benefits that you might be interested with:
- Attractive sales commission
- Attractive allowances
- Professional training and development with certifications
What you will do:
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline.
- 2 years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience with design software (e.g Adobe, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Filmora etc.)
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skillset with ongoing education and training
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills