How will you gain from this career?
- Opportunity to work with world class technology provider, MNC clients; highly diversified clientele.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth.
What you will do:
- Contribute to marketing plans and strategies, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals, and measure and analyse impact/ ROI
- Attend and assist at events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
Maintain and manage
- All online platforms including Website, Blog, Social Media, Advertising channels (develop plan and execute according to plan)
- All leads generated from online platform
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Copywriting for all online platforms and email campaign, including but not limited to new initiatives, product technical updates, promotions and blogs
- Ensure websites are up to date and consistent with other public-facing marketing activities
- Ensure that all copy written is engaging in order to drive conversion rates.
- Manage and execute SEO & PPC campaigns
- Monitor online activity using tools such as Google Analytics
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
- Competitor research and analysis
- Analytical analysis report, recommendations for improvement
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Team player with self-management skills and the ability to manage their own time
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and be able to work in a structured way
- Understanding and experience in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Remarketing)
- Plan, execute, test (A/B multivariate) and measure conversion rate, manage user funnel
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- A reasonable level of HTML experience
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting are desirable
- Be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.