The P.R.Editor XR HS can handle a wide range of circuit rules and routing constraints that you can set early in the design process to ensure your designs are implemented correctly first time, every time.
These rules and constraints include:
- Pin and branch ordering
- Controlled stub-lengths
- Min and max length and delay constraints
- Skew constraints
- Maximum crosstalk limits
- Differential pairs
- Route shielding
- Daisy chain routes
- Impedance head-up routing display
- Overshoot head-up routing display
- Crosstalk head-up routing display
- Interactive length and skew control to maximize available real-estate.