What you will do:
- Provide support in project including design, quotation and consultancy.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain a 5S work environment.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, upkeep of equipment through regularly scheduled checks
- Main point of contact for production floor in the areas of equipment operations, installation, maintenance, and applicable training
- Oversee the reliability and uptime issues on equipment to ensure a high level of satisfaction and reliability of prototypes and production parts on 3D printers for customers
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer or any related fields
- Excellent knowledge in Aerospace
- Excellent knowledge of design software such as Solidworks, Catia, Manufacturing, FEA or similar
- Experience with 3D rendering, 3D animation, and generative design will be an added advantage.
- Posses general knowledge of traditional manufacturing methods: machining, casting, forging, powder metallurgy and injection molding will be an added advantage.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline project and possess great skills in project management, supervision, technical and organization.
- Able to work in weekend to support on project if needed.