Other benefits that you might be interested with:
- Attractive sales commission
- Attractive allowances
- Attractive Incentives
- Professional training and development with certifications
What you will do:
- To plan and execute sales operation to meet or exceed company goals.
- To manage sales pipeline and prepare timely sales forecast to director.
- To develop, manage and achieve productive sales management through: Increase in sales growth; Balance-selling, assigned base and new business ratio; Maximize the company’s goals for profitability and customer loyalty; Minimize financial risk and meet expense budget goals.
- To initiate pro-active activities so as to escalate value add to clients and ensure good clients’ experience to improve margins
- To prospect and grow account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales
- To collaborate closely with other business unit in cross and up selling to add value to clients.
- To provide leadership, coaching and manage sales people to meet individual’s and group sales objectives.
- To carry other reasonable duties assign by the management from time to time.
- To ensure company’s resources are well utilized and managed for productivity and returns.
To consistently promote and practice company’s vision and mission statement, core value and culture to maintain excellent work relationship among staffs and clients.