What you will do:
- To provide quality pre-sales and post-sales technical support to prospect and client to meet company’s goal.
- To complete the assigned project/support within set deadlines.
- To be proactive and innovative in providing support and solution to deliver good experience to clients and achieve company’s goal.
- To provide full information to equip the sale and marketing personnel with sufficient product knowledge to perform their task.
- To work together with the sale personnel and clients to develop the Implementation Support Plan and ensure the plan is successful.
- To develop and implement a quality and comprehensive product and solution training program to meet client’s requirement.
- To initiate pro-active activities so as to escalate value add to clients and ensure good clients’ experience to improve margins.
- To ensure company’s resources are well utilized and managed for productivity and returns
- To perform any other duties that the management may assign to you from time to time.
- To attend any training or seminar that the management sees appropriate and be able to share such knowledge effectively with others.
- To consistently promote and practice company’s vision and mission statement, core value and culture to maintain excellent work relationship among staffs and clients.
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree in Engineering – Mechanical/ Mechatronic, or any related field
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Mechatronics Engineering, system design, automation concept design, pre sales, implementation, project management, electrical circuit design, after sales support, blue printing, IoT, AR/VR, machine design, robotics programming, training and system integration
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g., Hibernate)
- Familiar with PLC coding and robotics
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail