What you will do:
- Work closely with Marketing Manager in contributing B2B marketing plans and strategies (i.e ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals, and measure and analyze impact/ ROI)
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks, and partners to plan and execute successful digital and content marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and manage all online platforms using tools such as Google Analytics on website, blog, social media, and advertising channels
- Engage with creative copywriting for all online platforms and email campaigns, including but not limited to new initiatives, product technical updates, promotions, and blogs to drive conversion rates.
- Ensure websites are up to date and consistent with other public-facing marketing activities
- Manage and execute SEO & PPC campaigns
- Conduct analytical analysis report (including competitor research and analysis) & provide recommendations for improvement
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any related field
- Good knowledge and experience with digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Remarketing). Knowledge with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) will be an advantage.
- A detailed marketer who is strong in analytical skills and data-driven in planning, executing, testing (A/B multivariate), and measuring conversion rate by managing user funnel
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing, and copywriting are desirable
- Team player with good self and time management skills