E³.cable - for the development of electronic systems & their internal connectivity.
E³.cable has been designed for the development of electronic systems and their internal connectivity. It is an integrated, logic-oriented, Windows®-based solution for complete documentation of all wiring, cables and wire harnesses.
With E³.cable, block diagrams can be created, which provide an overview of all electrical and electronic elements. Interconnections of functional modules can be designed using single wires, shielded or twisted cables, or cable harnesses.
- Includes all E³.schematic functionality
- Automatic selection of mating and connector pin terminals
- Create dynamic cables including shielded and twisted
- Distributed block diagrams (Black Boxes)
- Views of connectors, cables and pins
- Documentation graphics
- Import of PCB design data
- Interface for CNC wire manufacturing machines and 3D Harness Design Systems
The system documentation is like all E³.series documents, always correct. Regardless of where a modification may have been made, everything is synchronized online.