- To develop and manage the Accounts department effectively to support the group of companies’ goal.
- To manage company secretarial procedures and documentation of group of companies including tax filing procedures and audit procedures, and legal matters.
- To provide quality group financial risk management with proactive analysis and management of assets in liability.
- To manage banking and finance related affairs.
- To develop and manage group wide Accounts policies and guidelines.
- To ensure proper implementation of Accounts process and procedures in compliance with ISO standard.
- To manage purchasing and accounts in discharging their roles and responsibilities and to perform monitoring and coaching of all sub-ordinate meeting individual KPI and Departmental KPI.
- To constantly focus on process improvement as to increase the productivity and reduce turnaround time for purchasing and accounts procedures.
- To ensure company’s resources are well utilized for sales productivity and returns.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with related field.
- Prefer 3 years or more of working experience in the similar position.
- Knowledge of relevant purchasing terms, practices and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & BM and other local language will be added advantage.
Job Application Form
We’re looking for a self-driven, creative and analytical marketing professional to support the Marketing Department to execute the marketing strategy in delivering continuous pipeline of qualified sales-ready leads. Successful candidate will initiate, deliver and measure Inbound and Outbound programs across online and offline channels, including digital marketing campaigns, telemarketing, events, website, PR and social media.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, results-oriented team player to make an immediate impact in a small, agile team. This role will provide great exposure to B2B marketing disciplines, and will suit someone with a passion for learning marketing best practices.
To work with the Marketing Manager to manage the effective implementation of multi-channel online and offline integrated marketing campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Organising events, workshops, road shows and exhibitions, online campaigns
- Managing group online platforms (Website, Blog, Social Media)
- Producing innovative and cost effective promotions/ online and offline campaigns.
- Lead Nurturing and Management
To work with the Marketing Manager to manage the overall production of marketing materials including but not limited to:
- Leaflets, posters, flyers, adverts, website, e-newsletters and special projects
- All aspects of media communications, editorial/pr, media planning, design
- Copywriting and proofreading for a selection of marketing materials
Assist the Marketing Manager:
- In Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Managing the Marketing Budget
- Analysing and investigating market, demand and competition, compiling and distributing statistical information
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Administration.
- Min 3 – 5 years relevant working experience.
- Tech savvy with basic knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, Microsoft (Excel, Powerpoint, Words)
- An understanding of online/ digital marketing
- A solid understanding of Content Marketing and Lead Management
- Organised and meticulous
- Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management – able to prioritise job and meet deadlines
- Positive thinking and problem-solver
- Ability to collaborate with multiple resources to ensure the successful execution of our Marketing strategy and plan
- Robust copywriting and editing skills with the ability to compose interesting, benefit-led marketing copy.
- Understanding and interest in media and public relations, including writing and press relations
- Have a forward thinking approach to planning and processes
Job Application Form