- To develop and manage the Accounts department effectively to support the group of companies’ goal.
- To manage company secretarial procedures and documentation of group of companies including tax filing procedures and audit procedures, and legal matters.
- To provide quality group financial risk management with proactive analysis and management of assets in liability.
- To manage banking and finance related affairs.
- To develop and manage group wide Accounts policies and guidelines.
- To ensure proper implementation of Accounts process and procedures in compliance with ISO standard.
- To manage purchasing and accounts in discharging their roles and responsibilities and to perform monitoring and coaching of all sub-ordinate meeting individual KPI and Departmental KPI.
- To constantly focus on process improvement as to increase the productivity and reduce turnaround time for purchasing and accounts procedures.
- To ensure company’s resources are well utilized for sales productivity and returns.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with related field.
- Prefer 3 years or more of working experience in the similar position.
- Knowledge of relevant purchasing terms, practices and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English & BM and other local language will be added advantage.