- Implement company sales plan and to meet or exceed individual and company business goals and targets.
- Implement and manage a productive sale funnel to achieve sales target through quality prospect management, accurate and timeliness sales forecast and efficient use of company resources.
- Build, review and monitor prospects within assigned geographical territory and handle customer’s account to meet sales objectives.
- Provide quality in-house technical support for product inspection to meet company’s goal.
- Initiate pro-active activities so as to escalate value add to clients and ensure good clients’ experience to improve margins.
- Provide coaching and professional development to other team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen and technical sales skills.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ working experiences in related field.
- Fresh graduate are also encourage to apply.
- Good in verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good working attitude and presentation skill.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and in a team.
- Willing to travel.