We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Your responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign effciency and analyze trends
Who we’re looking for:
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)