How will you gain from this career?
- Opportunity to work with world class technology provider, MNC clients; highly diversified clientele.
- Challenges and opportunities to level up your experience and career growth.
What you will do:
- Creating business value by developing and maintaining customized add-in and macro for SolidWorks
- To handle full set of accounts
- To prepare and analyse monthly management report
- To assist handle tax and audit matters
- To assist prepare forecast and budget
- In charge of reconciliation of intercompany accounts, bank reconciliation, postings and balancing
- Responsible for month-end/ year-end financial closing activities, journal postings and prompt submission of relevant reports to Finance Manager
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, company secretary and other regulatory authorities on respective activities
- Assist to prepare corporate income tax computation and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Assist to prepare and liaise closely with auditors and tax consultants for the annual audit, audit analysis and submission of tax returns
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignment as and when required by the Finance Manager
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/ Professional Certificate in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- Communicate in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Familiar with IFRS requirement & Listed Company reporting requirement (holding or subsidiaries)
- 1-3 years of working experience in the related field
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision & self motivated. Mature thinking. And able to grow with the Group.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new ways of doing things.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and SQL accounting software, UBS, etc
- Able to start fast