Dear Valued Customer,
We are experiencing a downtime of our telephone lines in Klang Valley area due to issues with TM lines. To reach us, you may contact the alternative numbers below:
Sales & Marketing: +6019-3855478, email@example.com
Technical Support: +6019-2692054, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance: +6019-2623645, email@example.com
PM us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/imesolidworksmalaysia/
The disruption is expected to last until this weekend while the restoration work is being carried out. Thank you for your understanding.
IME Corporate Communications
KUCHING, 4 November 2017 – IME Group of Companies (IME), a strategic partner of Tabung Ekonomi Gagasan Anak Bumiputera Sarawak (TEGAS) in the #InnovateSarawak campaign, brings IME SOLIDWORKS Innovation Day (IMESWID) to Sarawak for the third time.
In collaboration with Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), Collaborative Research in Engineering, Science & Technology (CREST), Penang Skill Development Centre (PSDC) and other industry partners, IME has jointly organised the event with TEGAS and Dassault Systèmes, with the support of Ministry of Education, Science & Technological Research and Centre of Technical Excellence (CENTEXS), at TEGAS Digital Innovation Hub (TDIH) today.
The month-long event saw a total of some 1,200 participants from Penang, Selangor, Johor, Perak, Kuantan and Melaka, with Sarawak being the last stop. It is organised annually by IME since 2007; with the aim to cultivate innovation among the industry, and to serve as a platform to gather innovators and industry thought leaders as well as the academians. The event expanded from 3 locations to 7 locations in Malaysia, and has touched more than 9000 technology enthusiasts to date.
Themed ‘Great Designs Get Built’ this year, the event focuses not only on technology trends and updates, but also industry 4.0 implementation. Local success have been shared and showcased to illustrate the role of technology as catalyst in creating great products.
Through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between TEGAS and IME in August, IME vowed to extend its support to the maker community in Sarawak with a full suite of solutions for CAD design, simulation, realistic rendering, and prototyping, by providing no-cost licenses to the leading 3D design solution – SOLIDWORKS as well as a 3D printer, through the state-initiated incubator, TDIH.
Being the most widely used CAD(CAM) software, SOLIDWORKS is one of the tools under Dassault Systèmes for users to design, conduct virtual simulation and virtual manufacturing before beginning production of a product. 3D printer complements this process and enables makers to digitally produce any product direct from their CAD file. With such technology combined with 3D printing, it allows makers to bring their ideas into life without conventional manufacturing constraints.
In today’s marketplaces, competition is fierce and consumer loyalty is nurtured by businesses that can create compelling experiences that go beyond simply purchasing or using a product.
With the newly launched SOLIDWORKS 2018, teams can collaborate concurrently to more rapidly and cost-efficiently design a product or part, validate its function and manufacturability, manage its data and related processes, streamline and automate its manufacturing, and inspect it. Any changes in design or manufacturing are fast and easy to manage and automatically flow to all related models, programs, drawings and documentation, thanks to intellectual property embedded early on in the design process.
Lau concluded, “We have been in the CADCAM industry for 37 years and we have partnered with SOLIDWORKS since its inception in 1995. The partnership with TEGAS would strengthen our presence in Sarawak and enable us in reaching greater mass to cultivate innovative thinking and promote technology adoption to expedite product development.”
- To deliver or collect documents / parcels.
- Scheduling and despatch for the daily task at hand to the location timely and accurately.
- To assist in banking matters.
- Maintain accurate and up to date record of assignment for despatch duties.
- To carry out all other task assigned by superior.
- Possess at least secondary school / SPM.
- Familiar with routes in Kuala Lumpur & Klang Valley.
- Physically fit & mentally alert.
- Must be punctual, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Must own valid license class B2 & D.
- At least 1 year working experience in related field.
- Full time position available.
- Petrol allowance
- Mobile phone bill allowance
- Medical / Hospitalization
Job Application Form
- To design, develop and integrate software solutions and systems.
- To conduct research, development and proof of concept of works for new technologies.
- To assists the pre-sales team on working prototype.
- To assists the support team on troubleshooting and debugging existing systems.
- To ensure code written are well maintained and testable.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge in SQL database (MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle) Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- A self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with colleagues at all levels.
Job Application Form